We offer a concentrated education based on learning by doing, where technique and practical hands-on application form the backbone of our professional programs.
Liaison College is uncompromising dedicated to helping people improve their lives through high-quality education and training programs for careers in the field of culinary arts.
Our Professional Culinary Arts Programs
Liaison College Toronto offers six professional programs and courses for those individuals who love to cook and want to learn more. Whether you already work in the food service business or yearn to be a great cook or professional chef, LCB can help you start or advance the career of your dreams.
This diploma program is an intensive 300 hour exploration and application of classic culinary techniques.
CHEF DE CUISINE
This diploma program is an intensive 600 hour examination and application of both basic and advanced classic culinary techniques.
Subscribe to Liaison College’s Newsletter
People often enroll at Liaison College because they have a dream of having their own restaurant… and this is certainly possible! A restauranteur, however, is only one of the possible careers that a Liaison College graduate can pursue. Here are some exciting and challenging positions that our grads hold:
- Chain and independent restaurants
- Institutional kitchens such as schools, nursing homes, jails
- Private clubs
- Seasonal establishments such as golf or skiing
- Personal chef
- Food styling
- Test kitchens
- Kids cooking camps
- Private chefs
- Craft kitchens for movie and tv sets
- Food manufacturing
- Food demonstrators
- Cooking schools such as LCBO and Loblaws
- Butcher shops
- Pastry shops
- Baking facilities
- Cruise ships
- Private charter boats
- Hunting and fishing camps
- Northern mining and logging camps
- Self-employed – start a business (we have several of these of note: Gorilla Cheese, Memphis Fire, Garnishes, Lord Byrons, Ezra Annes House B & B, From the Farm Cookery School)
Contact Toronto Liaison College